Kenya. Paris. The Amazon. The Yukon. These are just some of the destinations you can explore when you go on a Girl Guides Nationally-Sponsored Trip. Wondering why you should apply? The reasons are endless – but we’re breaking it down for you in a top five list. (Pssst! You have until October 9 to apply for our current round of travel experiences.)
- There’s a trip for every kind of explorer. Whether you want to get your adrenaline pumping white water rafting or exploring one of the world’s greatest cities is more your style, there’s a trip that’s right for you.
2. You can start scratching destinations off your bucket list. Whether you’re visiting somewhere new in Canada or heading off to another country on another continent, you can scratch your dream destinations off one amazing view at a time!
3. Make epic memories – and take epic photos. Travelling isn’t just about taking Instagram-worthy pics. (Although, obviously, you’ll be able to snap some amazing photos.) It’s about opening your eyes and seeing amazing places and stunning sights that make you see the world – and yourself – in a whole new way.
4. You’ll add new Guiding sisters to your squad. Whether you’re sharing a high-five after an amazing hike, digging into amazing new food or just seeing a new city together for the first time, you’ll make new friends who you’ll always feel connected with.
5. There’s a crest for that. Empowering. Challenging. Inspiring. And just plain awesome. Travelling with Girl Guides has it all that and more – including a crest. Every time someone asks you where you got your crest, you can tell them all about your out-of-this-world Nationally-Sponsored Trip experience with Guiding.