- Who’s listening to what girls have to say? Girl Guides is.
- 10 Reasons why being a Guider in your 20s and 30s is the BEST
- How girls created the MOST Canadian welcome for newcomers
- Getting real and giving hope when everyone is watching 13 Reasons Why
- Three reasons why volunteering with Girl Guides is awesome
Join the fun on Instagram
Most Popular Post Tagsadvocacy badges book club brownies camp camp blanket camping challenge civics community service cookies crafts crests Day of the Girl diversity eco citizens environment female role model female role models friendship gender girl engagement girl greatness Girl Greatness Awards girl guide cookies Girl Guide history Girl Guides Guider guiders Guides Guiding history Guiding Mosaic inclusivity International Day of the Girl international travel International Women's Day leadership literacy meeting ideas mental health multi-branch unit National Service Project National Volunteer Week new guider NSP Opening the Vaults organized Our Chalet parent pathfinders rangers Remembrance Day safety Sangam scholarships science Scouts self esteem service sparks special days STEM technology training travel twitter Unit Guiders violence volunteer volunteering WAGGGS women's health Words in Action World Thinking Day young Guiders