How many times have you considered traveling with your Unit to a World Centre but said: “Nah. What would we possibly do there that would be so worthwhile“? Well, Guider Sarah of Dartmouth, Nova Scotia, recently made a special vacation side-trip in order to visit Our Chalet. She spoke with staffer Kat Moody and will have you all excited and set to get you and your Unit on your way to Switzerland! Watch this!
By guest vlogger & blogger Guider Sarah of Dartmouth, Nova Scotia. Check out her own blog ‘Sarah Smells the Roses‘, as well as her previous blog posts for Girl Guides of Canada:
- Girl Guides Membership Expiry? Never!
- From Frazzled to Dartmouth Shore Area Special Events Team Member
- Princess Industrial Complex
- Bustin’ a Century Year Old Girl Guide Myth
- There Were No Sexy Nurses at the First Halloween
- Review for GGC of the Coleman Camping Cookbook and Meal Planner App
- Why Every Brownie Should Have a Camp Blanket (Voted a GirlGuidesCANblog Big Deal Seal Winner!)
- I Camp Therefore I Have My Camp Blanket